quinta-feira, junho 28, 2007

Turn it up...AGAIN (By Nizi Silveira)

He-hey! Guess what? I wrote 2 more songs! Yeah! The first one talks about loosing your faith, and the second one talks about people with no self-x-teme...enjoy:

Forgotten town (song by Nizi Silveira)
Hey priest
Everybody´s gone
So why Insist?
I guess you´re all alone now
A holy man
In this forgotten Town
You gave them faith
You gave the all
But they were to busy
To hear you call.
So stop whispering
No´one´s listening
Even if they could hear,
God is far away from here.
Guess you´re all alone now,
A holy man,
In this forgotten town.

´´Dust in the wind´´ (song by Nizi Silveira)
I´m bad news
To the ears of this nation.
An ´´greatest hits´´,
Of disposable information.
Flying around
Like dust in the wind
Endless game
That I´ll never win
Just let me go,
To places that I never been
Flying around
Like dust in the wind.

Status- I´m Ok 2day...falta de ar e só...tenho prova no sábado e nem sei onde fica o lugar...e em novembro: Exame para sargento do exército...
Escutando- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3m4cypxU2I metallica pop, i know...but this song is cool...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

adorei! q d+++++++! vai vir aqui hj?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

fodidaço!! vc é o cara! bebdeira amanha????

12:18 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home